Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Busan

Good morning from Busan, a southern city on the Korean peninsula.  I came down yesterday to celebrate a friend's birthday as well as to hang out before he moves away to Australia.  I don't think that guy is ever going back to the states.  He likes to travel too much.

I stayed the night in a hostel called Miss Egg.  I rather like the place even though the theme color is pink.  It is nicely set up and since no one else is traveling this time of year, I have the place to myself.  There is a lounge area, a dining area, laundry services, and really comfortable bedding.

Right now I am chilling in a blanket waiting for the boys to wake up.  I was back in the hostel and in bed by 11:30pm.  I'm pretty sure they weren't.  So I might be waiting for awhile for the sleepyheads to wake up.  In the meantime, I am playing on the hostel's computer and relaxing.  Might grab my room key though and go back to my room in a bit, turn on the heater ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment