Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Monday, December 31, 2012

New Years Eve

Just got back to the apartment after spending an afternoon
in town.  The walk there was icy.
Yes, it was cold out.  However I had a late lunch in a small
pizza place.  The owner spent several years in the USA.
He remembered how hard it was to get Korean food in the US,
so he worked hard to provide familiar food to foreigners.
Aka, pizza.  He was evidently one of the first in the Daegu area.
While in town, I was able to buy baskin robbins ice cream
on sale.  Also went to PB to pick up bread and couldn't
turn down a sparkling white grape juice bottle.
Getting back was difficult.  The traffic was pretty slow.
However was in Jain, the trusty Taxi man helped me to arrive
safe and sound.  Thanks to him, I didn't walk back in the dark
on ice.  Something I had feared.  Totally paid him, with
oranges as a tip.
Now I am sitting here creating the most unique blog post ever!

HAPPY NEAR YEAR'S EVE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment