Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Photoshoot

With normal Korean style, someone can after one of my classes and said we were needed outside.  So all us foreigners walked outside to discover they were doing a photoshoot for their International Program.  The one day all week I did anything nice with my hair.  Good thing too.  Feel bad for the other teachers though.  Willis was trying not to fall over (he is sick) and Geoff basically did fall over (he is really sick).  It was a long 40 minutes.  I had fun and am hoping that this time around, they will give me a digital copy of the pics they took of me.  They have a lot of pictures of me.  I would like to have them.

1 comment:

  1. Mom - Connie VealMay 3, 2012 at 5:46 PM

    Talk about folks worrying about the camera breaking - - - sounds like the camera wasn't helping the subjects from being nearly broken (yes, I recognize they were almost definitely already sick without the camera time). Glad you were not sick and did well that day. The pictures look nice on your facebook site!

    ReplyDelete