Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Visitors

Today we had visitors from America come visit our school.  Several of them I know from the SDA Washington Conference.  I hadn't met the others nor had really any time to talk to them.  I wanted to so bad.  I couldn't stop staring.  There was Americanism and Westernism just dripping off of them and their very appearance screamed HOME.  We got some pictures before they had to move on.  I am eager to get copies, even if it wasn't my best hair day.

1 comment:

  1. Mom - Connie VealMay 3, 2012 at 5:31 PM

    A day to remember, it sounds like. I am glad for you that you get to be in contact with visitors from your homeland once in a while. Should lift your spirits for a good while ahead!

    ReplyDelete