Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Ambush

The debates we had done had the surprising 1st place winner of Blue Team 1.  2nd place and 3rd place when to Red teams.  For Blue to have won at all is surprise to the students who consider the Red class to be the best class.  Yet one of the Blue teams not only won a debate round, but the whole competition.

I just got back from lunch and walked into the classroom on my way to the office.  As I was spotted by the students, a huge commotion went up and the next thing I knew I was being tackled.  I ran for the office but it was locked.  Turning, I faced my students.  One student grasped my shoulders and begged, "Teacher!  We must have a rematch!  Blue versus Red!"

I assumed they meant to debate again.  They simply wished to play a game of monopoly deal.  That I could allow.  I gratefully grabbed the game and sent them to the tables to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment