Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Friday, June 29, 2012

How to Get a Guy

As some of you may know, I was interested in the math teacher here.  I mentioned to someone that since the Jeju trip, he pretty much avoids me and looks the other way.  Guess the emotion of liking him somehow shone through.  I totally don't have a poker face.

She said that if I wanted to get a guy to like me, I needed to do three things.  1.  Lose weight.  I've been told this before by others, but to hear it so point blank again... I really need to lose weight.  2.  Wear make up.  Never heard that one before.  In fact, back home I have friends who try to keep the stuff off of me.  3.  Change my fashion.  I was wearing jeans and a t-shirt when she is around so I guess I can see her point.  Not my most flattering outfits.

This is Korea.  I will never be as skinny as those around me, but for my own health some weight loss is necessary.  That said, with weight loss I will still not be able to find clothes that fit me.  Make up is the only thing left and I don't even have to buy any.  I already have some.  I just don't use it often because I have a horrible habit of touching my face.

There you have it.  How to get a guy to like you from a female's perspective.  Wonder if the men really think that way?  They must since it is those ladies who follow these tips that seem to have the most luck.  Confidence or no confidence :P

No comments:

Post a Comment