Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Laundry

I did laundry last Wednesday, or Thursday, and seriously am tempted to take a picture of my apartment. It is phenomenal what you have to do when you don't have a dryer and going outside isn't an option (never mind that I don't dry my stuff outside, kids and pranks are on the forefront of my mind.) Anyrate, the drying rack is loaded, my chairs (including the feet bars at the bottom) are loaded, my wardrobe closet doors are open with clothes hanging on them, and I even have a shirt hanging up on the fan. Despite that (and the dishes) my apartment is really clean and organized (glares at the makeup that isn't put away). What am I getting at here? It is possible to have a small space and not all the conveniences of modern society (ovens and stoves) and still be happy. Still enjoy life. I was in shock the first time I saw this place. Now I am very content with it. Less sometimes is just plain better.

No comments:

Post a Comment