Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Tea and Polls

Last week a wife of one of the foreign teachers came to church.  Remarkable for several reasons.  First time I have seen her here and she doesn't generally wake up before 10am or noon.  Anyrate, she was in want of coffee, obviously.  I know we have some such things in our office and happily went to make her some.  Couldn't find the coffee.  But there was tea!  Turns out that fruit teas (and that ginger tea you have to drink come spring or die of allergies and colds) have no caffeine in them.  So it was useless for perking her up.  It would have perked me up but that is beside the point.

Oh and I bought US peach iced tea at Costco.  American tea mixes are truly full of sugar.  Yikes!  I could see the sugar crystals in my cup.

Last item to mention: polls.  I am so sorry I have been negligent on creating new ones.  I have been inspired by my last blog post (please reference below or to the side list of blog posts) for a new poll.  Enjoy figuring out which appliance you could live without.  While you only have to choose one and not follow through, I have no choice and live without two.  God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment