Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Monday, August 26, 2013

Coffee Tree

Today Janell and Insun accompanied me to a cafe called Coffee Tree for our Monday tea and Bible Study.  It was a really good idea.  I had no idea how little Insun gets off campus.  She is unfamiliar with this area so she doesn't know where places are nor how to use the bus system.  So we showed her some basics and enjoyed our time out by Jain.

Coffee Tree has a horse so we sat by the window where we could watch him while enjoying our time there.  It was very pleasant and we were able to discuss some recent happenings.  I felt that Isaiah 30:20,21 was appropriate and showed the text with them.

On the way back, we stopped at an elementary school to enjoy the swings, peaceful stars, and cool air.  It was relaxing and I am Insun got that break.  I will try to keep an eye out for more opportunities to help her.  She is so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment