Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Friday, August 30, 2013

Korea Ending

Over the last two years, I have had many experiences in South Korea.  I have enjoyed seeing new places and learning more about cultures that are different from my own.  In all that time, the main purpose of this blog has been to share as positive as possible the experiences of Korea.

That purpose is about to be fulfilled as I soon will be leaving South Korea.  The school I have worked at is no longer my place of employment after tomorrow.  My contract ends August 31, 2013.  At that time, I will be canceling my phone, taking care of paperwork for the Korean pension, and arranging transportation to the airport.

My Dad is taking care of bringing me home.  It is rather urgent that I not stay for a variety of reasons that I feel are not appropriate here.  Just wanted to start bringing this blog to a close as well as let those who read it know of my immediate return to the States.

No comments:

Post a Comment