Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Preparing for the Agape Feast

I wanted a picture of the preparations for the Agape Feast and realized my camera didn't have a card in it.  So forgive me, but I am using my blogging account to get the picture.




It might be hard to tell, but we have the bread on three plates ready to use.  Grapes and cheese and bananas... the place settings are white and pink themes and there are two large candles on the table.  The table clothes I bought are fancy, throwable table clothes that smell like disinfectant so I am burning lavender incense.  The place is starting to look great.  When the others arrive, we will add their food items to the table and gather for our Agape Feast.  Even have Christian music playing :D

No comments:

Post a Comment