Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Summer Break (pics)

Hello Everyone!


Well the first day of school went well and now a second day has started.  I figured you might like to see some pictures from over my two weeks of summer vacation.  Granted I didn't travel or anything, but I still have a decent time.

This is a BBQ we had last week.

I am chilling while waiting for Geoff's family to arrive and the chicken to arrive.

Vegetarian Linkettes and chicken... we had food for everyone's tastes :)

Geoffrey and Amy's daughter, Hana.  She likes that water gun :)

My scrapbook project almost done.  Now it is done but at this point it wasn't.

Two pages of the scrapbook.  I had a lot of fun making them.

Some art I had done over the last several months.

A request by Sarah, a friend, for her youth group.

My own fun drawing without any references or research ahead of time.
Kind of a test to see how my skills were progressing :)

Tea in town at iBrik with Janelle and Emma on the last day of summer break.
Janelle had just gotten back from Kenya and we were so happy to see her again.

Sunday night, Geoffrey picked Janelle and I up from our tea time with Emma.
We went to school to work on lesson plans and turned it into a pizza party too :)

First World Culture class of the semester.  Well, history class.



Is that... Korean... I hear?
The students are only supposed to use English in the International Classes.


Janelle and Insun decided we needed some R&R weekly. 
So every Monday at 6pm we are meeting for tea.
Then at 6:30pm we are having a Bible study.
Very good ladies time :)




No comments:

Post a Comment