Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Teaching Pics

Good Morning Everyone!

Been having pictures taken in my classes of ... well... me!


This first picture is my first high school class of the semester.


We are doing Geography!
So they get to use English terms in relations to maps ;)


I was told that "he" was a "she".... I was certain that they were pulling a prank on me. 
But Teacher Geoffrey turned and looked at the student, then said that she was indeed a she.


Needless to say, it amused my sophomore middle school students.


This student right here is a girl.  
I know, how do you tell when the hair is short?
Also, she chose to wear pants instead of a skirt like the other girls.
So I was really confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment