Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Aug 2013

I have been thinking about how long to stay in South Korea.  For getting another job, I should have a minimum of 2 or 3 years of experience.  The good jobs require that.  So staying here until Aug 2013 was looking like a good option.  However, I am really adjusting to life here.  Staying here even three years no longer seems like a bad option.  Of course I haven't restarted taking classes yet.  I also have quite a few new teachers here that I wasn't counting on.  So will have to wait and see how a semester goes with me more on my feet now.

1 comment:

  1. Circumstances are always in a state of change for so many educators. A lot goes into the decision-making based on each one's priorities and desires.

    You will know and get it figured out in good time!

    ReplyDelete