Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Slideshow

So I worked to create a slideshow for the blog... and something went wrong.  So here is a link to my album on photobucket that I created for the purpose of sharing some pictures with you.

http://s1141.photobucket.com/albums/n599/maidenroseheart/Life%20of%20an%20English%20Teacher/?action=view&current=7c88608a.pbw&ps=1&t=1329975819

1 comment:

  1. South Korea is a beautiful country. I am glad that you are in a rural area so that you can know more what the land is like.

    I loved the Ch 6 Culture Class posters the students made. A delight for any teacher to see the creativity in!

    Some of the cafeteria food is a bit hard for me to stand looking at. I am definitely a die-hard for the food of tradition in my life thus far. Not much of an adventurer for new things that taste different other than what I have eaten for so many years. Glad you are there to try out the many flavors and food varieties. It would be hard for me to handle it, I think! :)

    ReplyDelete