Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Missed

Something I truly appreciate about being back in Korea is the amazing friendliness of the people here.  I had forgotten.  Sure language is a problem.  Not understanding can be so difficult.  In fact, I had adjusted so much to communicating here that somehow when I went stateside there were actually miscommunication between me and loved ones on several occasions.  I just wasn't on the same wavelength.  Interesting how the world works ;)

1 comment:

  1. Can you imagine the joy we will have visiting all together happily without language barriers in our Home God is preparing for us? Total harmony and true happiness all the way!

    ReplyDelete