Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Another Day

Chilling while I desk warm another day.  I'm not completely bored.  I have lots of grading and such to do.  Plan to get that finished up today.  Tomorrow I will prepare for the classes that I teach on Thursday and Friday.  Since the kids will have just taken midterms at that point, it will have to be something more fun and less academic.  School culture dictates that and I choose my battles carefully.  It doesn't really matter, their focus will at that point be sleep.  So I will need to find a way to help them stay awake in my classes until they can make it to the weekend.

There isn't really much happening right now.  The parents all come to the school early and wait around for thirty minutes until their children get out of testing at 12:30ish.  The whole campus is quiet during the day as kids test or study.  It is getting warmer out, so the chances of them spending more time exercising outside has increased.  That is about all I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment