Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Chicken Orders

YES!!

I totally just ordered on the phone chicken to be delivered to my place for supper.  I can't tell you how completely happy that makes me.  I can do something on my own without an interpreter.  It really helps that one, the person knows me and two, that a friend's husband who is Korean explained to them about me.  So when I was given a Korean phrase to say, I said it and it worked.  The guy on the phone clarified if I wanted one or two, normally I would get two but since I don't want to freeze it and have no one to share with, I just got one.  And they will bring it here and I will eat it and not feel so dependent on others.  In addition to this, it saves those beautiful American microwaveables for more desperate times... like lunches ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment