Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday Fever

The students have Friday Fever.  The first class hasn't started yet and I can already tell from the noises in the hallway that today will be a challenge.  Not quite the type of classes I want to face, but a part of life.  The students have midterms coming up in 1.5 weeks, so right now when they are not studying they are playing hard.

Today will be a particular challenge because I couldn't sleep last night.  Needless to say, wearing heels while being dizzy from lack of sleep is an interesting combination.  Keeps me on my toes.  When I realized around 2am that I wasn't going to sleep, it was too late to take a sleeping pill.  So I grabbed my Dr. Pepper, opened my computer, and watched some tv episodes.  Gave me ample time to also work on my face.  So I am for once wearing make up.  The mixed blessings of the extra time I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment