Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Good Morning!



Yes, I know.  It's morning.  What happened for Mindy to be so awake?

It is simple, I am listening to music I like that is upbeat.   Who can sleep with such beauty streaming in my ears?

Just wanted to drop a note saying hi.  Enough foreigners have gotten scared that it is affecting the children.  I worry for my students.  They were fine until us adults expressed concern.  So last night I spent a lot of time at the dorms doing damage control.  By the time I was done explaining why this school was in the safest place in South Korea, they were ready to bring their families here.  Didn't realize I was such a motivational speaker.

It is a problem though.  Foreigners who were unhappy here used this possible conflict as an excuse to quietly leave the country.  Their employers didn't know what had happened until they went to their homes and found them empty.  A quick check with the government would have confirmed that they left because if you work here, you have to show your Alien Registration Card at the airport to leave.  Needless to say, Americans' reputations are not getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment