Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Sleep

It happens to the best of us.  That stressful week occurs.  Allergies from the yellow dust that is starting to drift in from China and pollen from all the flowers assaults the sinuses.  Just everything that can get at you does making for restless nights.  Then finally the big day arrives.  You are tired, stumble through work only to get home and see that bed.  Oh how temptingly it invites you.  Your mind says a nap would make sleeping only harder that night, but your body has stopped listening to your mind 5 seconds earlier.  You crawl onto your bed and just drop into a sleep like you had been in a triathlon 

That is pretty much my story and excuse for not being online at all for a few hours.  And by a few hours I mean in reality 15.5 hours.  Got home at 3:30, somehow, and didn't even pause to remove my laptop from the bed.  Woke up at 7am to a gorgeous Sabbath morning.  Yes it is gorgeous.  I love that gray sky promising rain.  Rain would be amazing right about now.  It sounds beautiful, looks calming, and will get all that trash out of the air I am trying to breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment