Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Day After

So after that lovely self defense class... I tried to get up yesterday.

Getting out of bed wasn't easy, but I shrugged it off and stretched out before going to school.  Sat at school from 9am to 4pm and then tried to get out of my desk.  Was ten times harder than getting out of bed.  Took a few moments to stand, then to start walking.  Everything was stiff and sore.

So I decided to do something about it.

I've not exercised like I said I would and had planned.  But the class I took on Sunday opened my eyes to how easily I can be killed.  So last night I hit the track and put in at least three miles.  This morning, I stopped by the track on my way to the office and put in another mile.

Hoping that next time I go practice TKD and Jiu Jitsu, I am ready for it more than I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment