Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Gentleman

Hit the track today after breakfast and again after lunch getting two miles there.  Then today after supper I added another three miles to the track.  So I walked a total of five miles.  Figured I needed to find a way to lose weight and better do something than nothing at all.

Was chilling in my apartment afterwards and saw a new video on youtube.  Many of you might have heard about Psy the South Korean singer who is becoming famous for his songs "Gangnam Style" and "Gentleman."

In Daegu, down in downtown where my beloved Krispy Kreme store is located, there is a stage.  It is famous and anyone who has been there recognizes it easily.  The police of Daegu did their own rendition of the song "Gentleman" and I am placing it here for you to see.  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment