Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Monday, May 20, 2013

Food

I have a most amusing story to tell.  I was sitting with some teachers at lunch in the cafe.  As we sat there, one teacher said, "Well that wasn't as bad as I was expecting."  I looked over and commented, "Liked it did you?"  He responded, "I see you took some spicy food and then ate it too."  I smiled.  He exclaimed, "Oh no!  My girl is all grown up!"  I laughed.  It was fun even if it was true.  I'm not adapted completely to spicy food but now I can eat some of the basic ones and enjoy them too.  Man alive though I went home and enjoyed a banana to get the spice out of my mouth.   I might be able to eat it a little now, but I can't handle it staying there long.

No comments:

Post a Comment