Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Americans!


Friday, the last requirement was done, and all the teachers went home and collapsed.  I woke up this morning wondering if the Americans were here yet and what they were like.  Went walking out on the track and saw that there was activity in the cafe so there would be breakfast served.  Yay!  

Went to breakfast and there were three white guys sitting there.  Double Yay!  I gladly hugged Lon and was introduced to the other two.  Over the course of the day I was introduced to more the of group.  Really excited that they are here.  

We had our own Sabbath School and then joined the Koreans in an absolutely wonderful church service.  It was truly a blessing and one of the best Sabbaths I have had in a long time.  Enjoy a good lunch with them.

Spent part of the afternoon with them too.  Just talking and hanging out.  Then Lon told me he brought his wireless device so I grabbed my laptop and waltzed to the English dorms where I am chilling now.  Listening to the English conversations around me and floating out of the rooms is pure heaven.  I look up and see snacks that are English laying around.  They brought me spiced apple cider packets that I will hoard more preciously but have already dipped into lol.  

What had I been worried about?  With this amazing group of people, it doesn't matter if I am tired or anemic.  They are a team and this summer camp will be a good ten days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment