Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Cleaning Stories

My last year in college, I took up an extra job working janitorial over in the old science building.  I was responsible for the first floor including the teachers' offices.  One day a teacher was in his office who was usually not there.  Uncertain since I didn't know him well, I cleaned the entire rest of the floor.  Two hours later, he was still there.  There was no getting out of it.  I knocked and opened the door, "Excuse me, may I please clean your office?"  Mr. Webb replied, "Wow, you're actually asking permission?  Of course!"

At this school I work at, when the group of girls that are responsible for this room come to clean, there is one in particular who is in charge of sweeping.  She comes up to me and asks, "Teacher, may I clean around your desk?"  Cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment