Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Busy

Been very hectic here.  Because I have been here the longest consecutively, I have been given the lovely unofficial job of Head Coordinator.  I don't think they meant to do this to me, but it is what happened.  There are people knocking on my door every half hour in the evening.  In the office, everyone has something that they want me to do.  To arrange.  To set up.  To create.  To fix.  It was halfway through the morning when I realized that I was so busy helping everyone else that I had not had time to plan for the two classes I teach after lunch.  Didn't realize I would be busy like this but in a way I am grateful.  Keeps my mind active which is something I need.  The only downside was that it wasn't until halfway through the morning I also remembered that I had brought along the meds to take after breakfast.  I just didn't have time.  Quickly got those out.  This cold has got to go.  There was supposed to be room for a devotional in here somewhere too.  At least I am busy enough to finally stop missing home.  Get back to my old teacher self.  That was something that needed to happen in order for me to be happy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment