Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Friday, March 15, 2013

Dream Shopping

We have two new Korean assistants.  Though we have been asked to call them coordinators instead.  That is an interesting situation.  Anyrate, having the extra help is really nice.  One of them, Jasmine, is particularly helpful.  I'm hoping we can be friends.  Last night we went to Costco together.  It was once again amazing to walk through the store and see all the wonderful things there.  They now have some cereal that I really want, but will have to wait to get paid before I pick up even half of what I want there.  Did get the ravioli.  A true treasure here.

Afterwards, on the way to the subway station so I could head home, we stopped by Home Plus.  A wonderful store that has more options than E Mart at better prices.  I was once again wishing I had been paid already.  Oh well.  It was an enjoyable experience.  Also, gives me an idea what is available and what is not.  Some things that once were reachable are not and things once we couldn't get we can now.  It is how things work overseas I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment