Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

New Items

So I went shopping the other day and had a pleasant surprise.  You can now buy Ranch at E Mart.  It isn't the brand name we are used to in the states, but it is Ranch.  I haven't tried it yet, but seeing it available was such a surprise I felt it merited mentioning.

Then to my complete disbelief, I found pomegranates at the farmers market.  It was only that one time, but still a rare surprise and treat.  Also worth mentioning here.  South Korea is slowly gaining more imports it seems.  Just like you can now buy Korean food in the states when 20 years ago that would have been impossible.  So now you can buy foreign products here in more and more choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment