Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Dust and Spring

It is yellow dust season once again.  I wonder if that has a large part to do with my cold.  After all, the sinuses are pretty clogged themselves.  The scenic views around these parts are nonexistent.  Literally.  I can barely see the hint of the outline of mountains behind the school.  Seeing halfway across the valley is impossible.

Spring is coming and that is something to look forward to.  Have a lot of wind (thank you for bringing us China's pollution) that heralds warmer weather.  Which means I can lose the coat :)  I like the coat, but been wearing it awhile and ready to show off my new clothes my daddy bought me when I was home.

Thank you Mom for the plaque :)

No comments:

Post a Comment