Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

First Day

I know I titled my blog "First Day" but in reality it is the second day.  However I will tell you about the first day!  Yay!

Yesterday we arrived at school and learned, thankfully, that we didn't have to teach classes.  So we have time to actually plan what to teach when ahead of time.  That is helpful.  So we all went to the auditorium for the opening ceremonies around 10am with a more chipper attitude.  Well, everyone but me.

You see I was not feeling well.  Had not been since Friday night.  In Korea, there are different types of colds depending on which symptoms you have.  I had them all.  Therefore, to them, I had the worst case scenario possible.  So at that assembly, I walked over to Teacher Oh and said simply, "I'm still not better.  Rather dizzy actually."  So afterwards he took me to the clinic and I sat my limp form into a chair.  They checked me over, got me a shot, and then hooked me up to an IV for awhile.  Several hours later I'm back at school feeling pretty good.  Taking meds for three days but other than that happy.

Today is a lot better.  Laughing and enjoying learning the rope all over again with our two newbie teachers.


No comments:

Post a Comment