Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Showers

Good morning everyone.  Another cold day in South Korea.  A very cold day.  Not the only one saying that either ;)

All the 3rd graders in middle school are studying for high school exams.  The 1st and 2nd graders are taking finals right now.  Not sure what High School is up to, but I think that my high school class is canceled for this week so waiting to hear more on that.

Been taking showers in the evening over in the girl's dorm during studyhall.  My shower doesn't have hot water long enough except to quickly (very quickly) wash my hair.   Obviously two minutes doesn't cut it.  I had mentioned it to Emma who talked to Michelle (high school girl's dean) who then offered the dorm facilities.  Since it is just across the road and I could have the shower room to myself, I accepted.  Makes this girl very happy.  Been taking my time since it is reserved for me from 8pm to 9pm.

The school's maintenance crew came over to my place to look at my hot water heater.  Keith said he was wondering what was going on because he saw out the window both maintenance workers walk into my place, then Michelle running over (literally, Koreans run places) a few moments later.  I explained that they were checking out my hot water heater and Michelle translated for me that it was just the way it was.  So maybe they will install a larger one.  If they do install a larger one, I might be able to wash with hot water in the washing machine.  How nice is that idea :)

Anyrate, that is the basic news there.

No comments:

Post a Comment