Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Snow

We have had snow flurries and a light dusting of snow before.  Today is the first day there was still snow on the ground after lunch.  Some of it had turned to ice, so you had to keep an eye out for the ice patches.  There isn't very much thankfully.  With the weather officially in the 20s in the evening and early morning, I have switched today to my winter coat.  The thick gray one my grandma had bought me.  Instantly my freshmen were commenting that I was so beautiful.  I wonder if they say this to butter me up or are truly meaning what they say.  It brings a smile regardless of the reason.

I'm keeping an eye on my students.  With the colder weather, they are more likely to get sick or have chapped lips and hands. I can't really help them with these problems, but I want to be aware if possible and if the opportunity arises then I want to help them.  Chap stick for example.


Sorry the picture isn't better.  Was trying to keep the light from the window from blurring the picture.  Also the lights are off in the classroom for a movie they are watching.  They even turned my light beside my desk off.  So this was the best I can do.  Hopefully you can see my smile and the pretty top I am wearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment