Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Grilled Pizza

After the failed attempt to make pizza on the grill at the BBQ two weeks ago, I decided to try my luck again.  This time at the apartment.  Invited everyone over, pulled the dough out of the freezer, and got the grills started up.  Michael brought another over to use with the one he loaned me.  Then we set up stations and soon had pizzas being made.  They were so amazingly familiar in taste.  In Korea, the pizzas are very sweet in regards to the sauce.  The American sauce that came with the pizza kits my brother sent me is American in taste - salty.  Missed that so much.  We had an amazing time and in the process, Michael figured out what was wrong with my transformer and fixed it.  Also had an intense discussion about the power of prayer as well as some other things.  Can't get across enough how important prayer is.  Thank you Heavenly Father for taking care of us and guarding us as much as You have from evil.  Continue to be a barrier between us and harmful influences and actions.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment