Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Monday, June 17, 2013

Tyler and Eggs

Grandma, this photo is for you.  In fact, Teacher Geoffrey took the picture when I asked for it because I wanted to show off just how many eggs I had had to deal with while preparing this meal.  For the record, 3.5 dozen.  Two dozen for egg salad and 1.5 dozen for devil eggs.

Then the next day, another dozen for french toast and scrambled eggs.  We had a lot of protein.


This weekend, Janelle's friend Tyler came to visit.  He is the only SDA teacher in the English department at his SDA school and so wanted more SDA friends.  At least that was my understanding of the situation.  He stayed the weekend in the English Boys' Dorm.  Spent the day with Janelle and I.  We invited students to hang out.

No comments:

Post a Comment