Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Hello everyone!  Just sending out an update.  Been chilling the last few days.  Giving the kids all self study time during class with the upcoming finals they have in their Korean classes.  I have gotten all the grades done and all the comments for my main classes finished.  Just have comments for the conversation classes left to go.  Not sure who will have time to translate those.

Got a package today.  Well, technically yesterday.  I found out about it after supper.  By the time I walked down to the gate, the guard had locked up and left.  So I got it after breakfast today.  On the bright side, I enjoyed the walk.  Was actually raining outside and pleasant to experience.  Some things I had ordered on Amazon I had shipped to a  friend.  She kindly then sent them on to me.  Not everything online ships straight to Korea :(  Was nice of her family to help with that.

Been spending time in the evenings just drawing.  Most is just worthless doodles but every now and then inspiration hits and I spend extra time with something that I have in mind.  Turns out decent.

No comments:

Post a Comment