Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Mornings...

So it has been awhile since I have sent a morning picture of myself.  Can't say I'm wide awake at the moment.  Despite trying to get to bed earlier last night, it didn't happen.  Had a conversation class until 9:30pm.  Had worship with the girls before then making my way back to my apartment.  So the picture is not as bright and cheery as I wish it would be.

It is finally raining.  Yesterday it started in the afternoon and is still here.  The beautiful gray clouds are calming and help cool the otherwise hot air.  I ended up after school running back and forth with my umbrella helping students get from point A to point B.  Particularly those who had to carry packages from the front gate to wherever they were headed.  It was good exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment