Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Sunday, May 27, 2012

3 day weekend

I have a three day weekend.  Monday is off because of Buddha's birthday.  Been chilling at the apartment doing a lot of TV series and thinking.  Maybe too much thinking.  I'm required to stay here until August 2013 by contract.  When I went to the states for a visit earlier this year, the school paid for it on the condition I stayed a second year.  I am wondering, as much as I like it here, if I go back to the states I doubt I will be able to come back here.  Just judging on how I reacted when I came home last time.  I was so grateful to be stateside that I was less than eager to return.  I don't know if I can visit home and have the emotional ability to return here.  Culture shock and missing loved ones is just that strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment