Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Parents Day

Today was the day when the parents came to visit and watch our showcase made lessons and classes.  I basically reviewed the last chapter.  Might as well.  My social studies class (didn't like calling it culture class) played Jeopardy with the questions being from the last chapter.  They did really well.  Then the freshmen literature class did presentations.  When I started the class, I was nervous with all the parents being there so was speed talking without realizing it.  I've told my students time and again if I ever go to fast, tell me.  They told me today.  Overall it was a good day, so far, and so I am thankful to God for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment