Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Friday, May 11, 2012

Cavity

Went to the dentist today to get the first of two cavities filled.  I have decided that I much prefer a root canal.  Not that it was horrible or anything.  It was just... a dentist trip.  The needle, the numbing of mouth, the inability to speak because I'm numbed beyond use, and then the pain when he drills my tooth.  I kept my chin up and did my best regardless.

On the plus side, I got two naps in.  The first when I first got into the dentist chair and was waiting.  (They kinda expect me to fall asleep now and give me an extra ten minutes I think.)  Then after they numbed my mouth I got in another nap while waiting.  It took a bit to relax enough to sleep though because, well, needle.  Need I say more.

No comments:

Post a Comment