Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Mindy's Baby?!

Cute story for you. I was sitting at church today watching the baby dedications and also the presentations by and gifts to the children for Children's Day. My translator said I should have a baby. I looked at her shocked wondering if she and I were on the same wave length. She looked at my surprised face and asked, "Do you have a boyfriend?" I said no. She asked, "Does Teacher Willis have a boyfriend?" I said no. She said, "You two should go out together and have a baby." I turned red and said that I wasn't his type.  I figured it wasn't the time or place to go into detail about why else that wasn't a good idea.

1 comment:

  1. Well, Mindy, (one of my twin babies)

    If you ever are anticipating the arrival of a baby,
    please keep us up to date and a personal call to Mom would be highly appreciated and valued! :)

    If you are going to have a baby, you know all the expectations surrounding the details......hmmm, hehehe - Have a great day, Sweet Teacher Mindy Babe! My SnuggleBug, and hugs for your twin Johnny, HuddleHug, too!

    ReplyDelete