Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Friday, May 11, 2012

Smiled

So, there is a Korean teacher here that I kinda like.  We have never really talked or anything, but for some reason I like him.  Today he smiled at me and I realized that in some ways, I am still very much like a teenager.  I can still become giddy over a simple smile.  Don't know his name.  Dare not tell anyone who I like, because he will find out.  Just pleased over something small.

The thing about Korea is it is very hard to tell if someone is married or not.  They don't wear rings here.  To make it worse, most couples cheat willingly.  So I am nervous about getting into a relationship while over here.  I would truly need to know and trust the individual.  Simply liking them is not enough.  So being friends is a huge big step.  Not just here, but anywhere.

1 comment:

  1. I get giddy too :) You're insides just melt... I think that's part of being a girl! Who knows? May the one is somewhere along your adventure!

    ReplyDelete