Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Asia-Pacific Division

The Accreditation Association of Seventh-day Adventists, or the AAA as they like to call themselves, is here for a few days to see if this school should be allowed to continue.  They are visiting many schools for the same purpose.  They are really nice and kind, willing to help make this place a better place.  However knowing how to act and what they are thinking is hard on me.  So much pressure.

Today was an open class.  We had both parents as well as the members of the AAA here.  One of my classes was one that they were scheduled to come to.  Most teachers who had open class did presentations. I did a spelling bee with their vocabulary words.  So glad that I survived.


No comments:

Post a Comment