Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

You Hate Me, I Hate You

A student in one of the International Classes wrote a story.  Her grammar is not the best.  When a teacher showed me her work, I was impressed and decided to share it with you unedited.  You can't just read it, because of the grammar, you must really read it.



"You Hate Me, I Hate You" by Elrain

They hate me.  Why?  I don't know.  I didn't make them feel annoying
or angry.  Exactly.  I didn't speak well.  I am really shy.
They can hate me because I'm ugly.  But other people who are ugly
have their friends. Also I don't have any special ability.
I didn't get very good grade.  Sports, art, music... most of the things too.
I am just a normal student.

But why they do to me?
They hate me.
They want to me to be something wrong.
Fall down, lost things, and die.
Of course I thought saw to teachers.
but I'm so afraid things that might happen
after that.  I have to go to police office,
teacher will call me to their office,
and they will tease me more.

"Hey!"
I turn back and a boy runs to me.  He is same class with me.  Ah?
He comes to my way.


He pushes me and I fall down.  My stockings get torn and my knee
get bleeding.
"Stupid.  You have to avoid."
"Sorry."

Other students are laughing and pass by me.  He dusts off his clothes
and runs to them.  Girls are laughing like he is poor, and boys avoid
him and say 'you're so dirty.'.  It must be a joke.  He shouts 'One
more time!'.  He pushed me because it was penalty of losing game.
Yes, it might be.

I come back to my home.  Mother sees my stockings and asks.

"What happened to you?"
"I fell down."
"You have to be more careful."
"Okay, I know."
"I don't want my mother feel worry about me.  So I lied."

I throw away my stockings.  I go into my room and look the door.  It
is a room for me.  They couldn't come into here.  But these days, they
send a SNS or text messaging.  Today is lucky day.  Only one person


send a message.  It said I'm really ugly and stupid, and I hat to be
die.

A year before, they didn't tease me after school.  Because they
couldn't meet me.  I dont' go to a academy so they can't meet me.
Also I barely went out.  I just stay in my room.  But now, they know
my phone number so they send me a message.

I come to school.  There are lots of scribbles on my desk.  'Most
stupid girl in school.'  'You have to die' and lots of bad word to me.


"Hey!"
A boy who pushed me calls me.  I turn to him.  He pushes me one
more.  I see him and he shouts to me.

"Don't see me with your dirty eyes  Go away!"
"Please don't tease me."
"Ha. Why?"
He doesn't listen my word.  I'm so tired.

And I lose my wallet.  Where is it?
I can't find.  I said it to my teacher.
and he said he would find.
But I don't think he can find it.
I believe him, but my wallet was in my bag.
So Someone should steal my wallet.
I go to a toilet and I hear some girls voice.

"See this.  It's her wallet.  He stole it and gave it to me."
"Really?  But if you are discovered, you might get penalty."
"It's okay.  You guys, you have to keep it a secret.  Then it's okay.
Understand?"
"...Okay, But...."
"If you tell to others, you will be outsider like her!"
"Okay, I won't."

I find the criminal, but I can't tell it to the teacher.  Yes, it's the same
reason why I didn't tell girls and boys tease and outside me.  I don't
want to make a big event.  And in my wallet, there are not important
things.  There are some money, membership card and coupons.  I can
lie my mother to I lose my wallet.

So it's okay.


And school is over.  I'm not in the way to go to home.  I'm on the
rooftop of the school.

"See that!"
A girl looks at me and shout to others.  They seem to surprised.
They wanted me to die, so they should be happy.  But why they seem
to worry and surprised.  Someone open the phone and call.  It could be
police.  Or it could be their friends.  They will say to them 'The
outsider decide to be suicide!  Come on and watch!"


Teacher see me with big eyes.  And they order students to go into 
the school.  And there are some sounds.  Some people are running to 
here.  A teacher open the door.  Behind him, there are girls.

They are same class with me.  And one of them is stole my wallet.

"What are you doing?  Come to here!"
"Hey, stop it!"
They shout to me.  I can't understand, but most of words are stop
going toward a guardrail.

"Stop it right now!"
Why I have to stop?  Why they are so hard to stop me?  They want
me to die.  I can't understand them.

"Listen our words!  Come here!"

Listen you words?  why?  You ever heard my word?
When I asked you to stop it, you didn't stop.  You send me a message
with bad words.  You write bad word about me on the desk and black
board.  You throw trashes to my seat.  You laugh at me and tease me.
You always push me.  You stole my wallet.  You throw trashes to my
seat.  You laugh at me and tease me.  You always push me.  You stole
my wallet.

I always have to say 'I'm so sorry' to you but what I do to you.  I do 
something that I have to apology to you?

"Please!  Don't do that!"

Stop shouting.  It's so noisy.  But of course, you won't hear my voice.

So It's my turn.

I don't listen your words.
I hate you.



No comments:

Post a Comment