Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Monday, November 19, 2012

November 16 - Festival

Last Friday we had no classes.  Instead we had a festival.  The morning was full of skits, videos by Broadcasting Club, musical stuff, and ceremonial things.  During lunch, all the staff had stations set up.  We had four set up in the Globish Center to promote English.  One of memorizing Bible Texts for candy.  One was doing tongue twisters for candy.  One was crossword puzzles for candy.  And finally there was "Guess That Word."  I went a bit overboard and before the men could help, I rearranged the classroom and got the signs and materials set up.  Then I went and cleaned the room too.  I think they were a little flabbergasted with me but I was restless and needed the exercise.  Afterwards was the talent show.  Something I look forward to all year long.  The kids practice for several weeks in advance for this one day.  For three hours, they showed their hard work and we were very much impressed with their skills and humor.





































No comments:

Post a Comment