Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Friday, November 30, 2012

Happy Friday


It is a good day to be alive.  I have lots of plans for this weekend.  Sitting here with my Christmas lights and hot apple cider (Thank you Sarah!), I realized this is my last moment of being really alone for the next few days.

This afternoon I will rush to the bank to wire money home.  Hopefully after paying student loans I will have enough to buy tickets between states.  If not... well... then I will really be pushing it last minute on the 31st of December.  After the bank, I have an appointment with a massage therapist.  She lowered her prices (because this is Korea, you kinda have to) so for $55 I will go get my back worked on.  It is bothersome again.  After that, I will go pick up a carry-on suitcase.  It is the largest sized carry-on that airports allow and it fits in any overhead compartments that planes may have.  A truly rare thing to get in South Korea.  So if you travel here, travel with what you need already.  Not everything can be found here yet that Americans are used to having.  After that is the English Club at a cafe, and so won't get home until after 10pm.  A late night for me since I am used to going to bed around 10pm.

Saturday I will be teaching my three classes, of course, and then after church heading to town yet again.  This time to meet up for a Book Club.  That reminds me, I have to catch up to where the others are reading >_<  I missed the last two meetings.  Will hopefully get back to my place by 8 or so in the evening.

Sunday is girls' day.  A group of us are going to finally see Breaking Dawn part 2.  I'm taking a student with me and this morning two other teachers decided to tag along.  Afterwards, will go to a Mexican place for lunch (Thank you Michael P. for showing me it's existence!).  Slowly make our way home via subway, bus, and finally taxi.  Then I can rest and relax ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment