Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Spring Cleaning

When I got back from town today, I offered to pay the student who had come with me to help me with cleaning my house.  After being sick and then doing laundry with the windows closed, my house was a mess and mold was popping up on the walls.  Without her help, I never would have gotten so much done.  I am very grateful to her.  She was able to give me a lot of advice on managing my home that I lacked as well.  I am very thankful for her insights.  We saved the mold for last.  Pulling my bed from the wall and seeing it was horrible.  Armed with bleach, I attacked the wall.  By the time I was done, I was coughing pretty badly.  This is a concern.  We opened the doors to the outside as the windows were no longer enough.  We hope all the mold that is in the air is now gone too.  At least that is my prayer.  Then I went next door and asked Teacher Keith for assistance in learning how to clean the filter in my AC/Heating system.  He showed me how to take the filter out and I went outside with it to sweep off the dirt.  It was a lot of work and we never did get to the bathroom.  I must buy more cleaning supplies and take care of it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment