Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Friday, August 3, 2012

Clothes Shopping

I am getting better and understanding which stores' styles or brands generally fit me.  Which is a good thing since in order to have more clothes (a suitcase can only hold so much) I am shopping online.  I thought about what I am allowed to wear at school, what I have that works as a teacher here, what I can wear in winter versus summer, and then went to find items to supplement that.  Once I have the address, I will order them and have them shipped to someone who is coming to South Korea to visit for a few days.  Saves on the international shipping costs which is definitely higher.  Also, I am starting to prefer nicer clothes than jeans and t-shirts.  Being a teacher is having it's side effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment