Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Philippines: Thursday

Thursday I awoke thoroughly sunburned.  My lip took the worst though.  I dreaded the moment it would blister (and blister it did).  Applying aloe on my face, arms, and legs, I felt relief that I didn't have a swimsuit with me.  If I had, I would have been incredibly more miserable.  God works in mysterious ways.

Us girls went to D'Mall and looked around there.  We got massages at the D'Spa.  I chose that place because of the Aloe massage for sunburned people.  The other girls enjoyed their first experience.  We went to the Obama Grill for lunch.  I ordered some amazing chicken curry and a mango shake with mango slices.  The staff opened up the inside diningroom for us.  It is surrounded by windows, so we got a nice view still.  However we were in air conditioning.  They know sunburned people when they see them.  It was here that we saw a part of the movie, "Centurion."  Afterwards we went walking and chilled along the beach.  I got my hair half braided and miss those braids to this day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment