Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Friday, August 31, 2012

The Life of an English Teacher ;)

Good morning everyone.  It is Friday so I am running a bit behind schedule.  Just wanting to get through the end of the day to the weekend like all my students I suppose.  Went to class at first period to learn that there is indeed no class today during first period.  Wow.  Okay.  Well that leaves a class, lunch and a class left.  Then I have some appointments with others in town later.  So it will be a long, stretched-out day but that is okay.



I would like to give a shout out to my grandma.  I heard that you really love my pictures that I add to my blog lately.  I'm glad :)  I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment